Dr. Dina Abdelmoneim
Director, Cairo Cure
Senior Registrar at Al Shorouk Hospital and medical supervisor of oncology department
- Egyptian General Syndicate of Physicians.
- European Society For Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- American Society Of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
Bachelor Degree of Medicine and Surgery, Kasr El Einy School of Medicine, Cairo University (1991)
- High Impact Presentations, Dale Carnegie (2015)
- Healthcare Management Diploma, American University in Cairo (2013-2014)
- Leadership and Communication Skills Course (2012)
- Hospital Management Course (2009)
- Training course on peripheral stem cell and bone marrow transplantation, University of Nebraska Medical Centre, USA (1995)
Medical doctor assisting Prof. Hamdy Abd El Azim (1992 – present).
Oncology resident in Bone Marrow Transplant Unit, Al Manial Specialised Hospital, Cairo University (1996 – 1999)
House Officer, Kasr El Einy School of medicine, Cairo University (1991- 1992)